What does Roskilde Offer to its Visitors?
Roskilde, an ancient city on the island of Zealand, draws several tourists from across Denmark and the world. It offers a contemporary cultural life along with bustling shopping squares and streets. With numerous tourist attractions, Roskilde is a fantastic vacation destination that can be best explored with a car rental.
Things to Enjoy in Roskilde
- Viking Ship Museum: Situated at Roskilde Harbour, this is an amazing museum where you can see the remains of the 11th century Viking ships.
- Folkepark: A combination of multiple parks, the place is home to exciting cultural events including captivating performances at the amphitheater on Thursdays.
- Roskilde Cathedral: This cathedral features on the list of UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage Sites and has impressive temple like monuments inside.
- Roskilde Festival: This is a very famous and one of the greatest music festivals held each year on the fairgrounds near Roskilde.
- Bypark: A wonderful attraction for kids and adults alike, it comprises a large playground and hosts many cultural events including the summer concerts.
Check out our advantageous car rental deals for Roskilde right now.