What Gudhjem Offers to the Tourists?
Gudhjem is one of the unique towns of Bronholm, Denmark. The red-tiled roofs, lush green gardens and grey cliffs are the main attractions of this Danish town. It seems to be like a mountain town on a rocky hilly area that gradually inclines downwards towards the harbor. It offers smokehouses, museums and tasty cuisine to its tourists. This famous fishing spot on the northern coast of Baltic Island is a great choice to spend an amazing vacation with family.
Things to Do in Gudhjem
- Gudhjem Museum is a small museum which was a train station in the past. It is located in the southern part of the town and displays historic artifacts and sculptures.
- Bornholms Kunstmuseum is another tourist attraction situated in the north of the city. It houses a collection related to art, ceramic and glass works of Bornholm.
- Gudhjem Glasroegeri is a must visit attraction in Gudhjem where tourist can see and learn the art of blowing glass to make different glass products.
- Golf Lovers can go to Gudhjem Golf Club, a popular golf course with beautiful landscapes. Admire nature along with the game.
- Gudhjem is one of many popular shopping destinations on the Island of Bornholm. Here, you can find a huge range of crafts, jewelry, local food, ceramics and souvenirs.
Compare car rental deals for Gudhjem and select the one that meets your budget.