What Randers Has to Offer as a Tourist Destination?
Randers is a great destination for an unforgettable holiday with whole family. This city offers a variety of attractions that suit all types of travelers. For example: history lovers can visit museums, nature lovers can go on hiking and shopaholics can enjoy shopping from a large selection of stores.
Things to Do in Randers
- Randers Fjord offers great opportunity for fishing. There is a numerous species of fishes are available to hunt such as salmon, pike, sea trout, mullet and coarse fish.
- Randers Museum of Art holds a huge collection of popular Danish artists such as Eckersberg, Kyhn, Asger Jorn and Vilhelm Hammershøi.
- Randers and its nearby area have many natural areas that are perfect for cycling for all level of riders. Many hiking trails are also available.
- Egeskov Castle is a must visit attraction located about 30 km from Odense. It was built in 16th century in Renaissance style and houses many museums.
- Randers Fjord Golfklub is an 18-hole championship course with beautiful landscapes and attracts both beginners and experienced golfers.
- Shopping is another attraction of this Danish city. Numerous small and large stores are located in the city selling fashion, food, electronic, jewelry and everything else.
To browse the city of Randers comfortable, book you car rental now!