What Travelers Can Expect in Odense?
It is a pleasure to drive through the historic city of Odense. Along with its history, Odense also offers numerous tourist destinations, shopping opportunities, a wide range of cuisine and amazing nightlife. Various types of accommodation options are also available in the city. All this makes Odense an ideal city for tourist.
Historical Attractions in Odense
- Hans Christian Andersen Museum is one of the most visited attractions in the city offering hundreds of documents, manuscripts, letters and books.
- St. Canute’s Cathedral is the only cathedral built in fully Gothic style that exist in the country. It was built in 13th century and showcases many tombstones of Danish kingdom.
- Odense City Hall, built between 1936 and 1955, holds numerous artworks and sculptures. It is inspired by the Italian architecture.
- Egeskov Castle is a must visit attraction located about 30 km from Odense. It was built in 16th century in Renaissance style and houses many museums.
- Carl Nielsen Museum is dedicated to Carl Nielsen, most famous composer in Denmark, and his wife. In this museum you can listen to some of his interesting music.
Book Odense car rental with us and capture all the historic landmarks of the city with an ease.