What Naestved has to offer?
Naestved offers amazing natural landscapes, beautiful flora and fauna and unique birdlife. The river Susa, the 3rd longest in Denmark, flows through the Naestved which offers many water sport activities. The coastline of the city also offers beautiful beaches. In the city, you can find local markets, large retail shops and shopping malls offering a wide range of products.
Attractions to visit in Naestved
- Naestved Zoo is one of the most interesting places to visit. It is a natural area with beautiful landscapes and has over 25 species of animals.
- BonBon-land is a very popular amusement park in Denmark which is spread over 34 acres. It offers numerous rides and fun activities for the whole family.
- Gavno Castle Park is a 300 years old castle where visitors can see numerous things such as art, antique furniture, historic castle garden, paintings, baroque and lot more.
- Naestved Automobile Museum is spread over an area of 3000 sq. m and has a great collection of mopeds, motorcycles, cars, aircrafts and farm machinery of old times.
- Næstved Museum Helligandshuset is a building of medieval times which was used as old age home in the past. Now it holds a great collection of silver, glass and ceramic artworks.
Take a tour to Kolding in a rental car and reach the various tourist places of the city comfortably.