What Nakskov Has to Offer to Its Tourists?
Nakskov is a perfect destination for those who love nature. The city of Nakskov is surrounded by stunning nature, beautiful beaches, fantastic fjord, huge forests with unique wildlife and many others fantastic places. It draws thousands of tourists for its walking and cycling routes, fishing locations and golf courses with impressive landscapes.
Things to Do and See in Nakskov
- Nakskov Fjord, located in the west of Lolland, is a 12 km fjord with 10 small and large islands. It is also known as the island kingdom of Denmark.
- Nakskov Harbour offers an amazing sailing experience to the tourists. Take a boat trip right into the center of the city through the beautiful inlet.
- Nakskov Church is a historic church which was built in the 13th century with wood and bricks. It is one of the oldest churches in Denmark.
- Halsted Abbey Tourist can play golf in one of the golf course located around Nakskov in beautiful surroundings. Halsted Abbey is one the popular golf courses in the city.
- Other activities that tourists can enjoy in Nakskov are boating, fishing, cycling, hiking and swimming. Child-friendly beaches are the main highlight.
Book a rental for Nakskov now and make your journey comfortable and more enjoyable.