What Are the Main Tourist Attractions in Ronne?
Ronne offers a wide range of activities to its tourists ranging from fishing, surfing, boating, Yachting, bungee jumping and hiking. It is an ideal destination for adventure lovers. All those who want to relax can go the sandy beaches. Many historical attractions are also available here such as medieval churches, Bornholm castle, art museums and windmills. Tourists can also enjoy fresh and delicious seafood.
What to See in Ronne?
- Store Torv is a large square in Ronne and was used for military training in 19th century. Now many cafes, restaurants and shops can be found surrounding the area.
- Saint Nicolai’s Church is the first building that tourist can see when they reach Ronne by ferry. This Gothic style church was built in 12th century.
- Bornholm Museum, located in an old building of hospital, was founded in 1923. It houses many items of prehistoric times.
- Ronne Theatre is one of the oldest theaters in Bornholm which is still in working condition. It was built in 1823 and has been restored many times.
- The vicarage is one of the oldest theaters in Bornholm which is still in working condition. It was built in 1823 and has been restored many times.
Book Ronne car rental with us and enjoy huge discounts!