Tourism Trip tip
Studded with beautiful historical sites, landmarks and museums, Torshavn has a lot of outdoor activities in addition to parks, zoos, water sports and a big selection of restaurants.
Torshavn attraction package
- Tinganes is a historical place where the first parliamentary meeting occurred in Viking times and is regarded as Parliament point.
- Torshavn Cathedral was a prayer house till 1609 when King Christian IV constructed a church at its place which was demolished in 1788 and the present church was constructed.
- Nordic house, located in Faroe Islands, is an architectural and cultural marvel that was built in 1977 by winner architects of the Nordic competition.
- Skansin Fortress is a fort in Faroe Islands that was active from 1580 to 1865 and was a protection from pirates and other enemies.
- Hoyvikar Kirkja is the first church of the Hoyvik town in Faroe Islands that was built in 2007, is large and has very interesting design and architecture.
Rent a car rental for Torshavn for an amicable journey experience.