Is tourism level in Vejle uplifting?
Dripping with natural beauty it has more than a score of landmark and sites like Okolariet and Jelling kirke etc and numerous “to-do” things including few dozens of Museums, parks, theatres, concert halls and shopping spots with a line of restraints and hotels to make the stay pleasant.
- Økolariet is a unique science and experience centre that focuses on nature, environment, and technology which gives you a trip of our World in just 80 minutes.
- Jelling Kirke is a wooden church erected as King Gorm the Old is best known for its royal burial chambers which got its new decorations in 2000.
- Skibet Kirke is a Romanesque church with Gothic repairs which have frescos dating back to the early 13th century.
- Vejle Raadhus aka Vejle’s town center is a neo-Gothic façade that was built around 1878 and was the third town center after its 15th and 18th century predecessors.
- Vejle Musikteater is a Classical theater built on the outline of London west end theatres and has two halls namely Great Hall and Jacob Gade Hall.
Rent a car to have a cherished time in Vejle.