Why Do Tourists Visit Hørsholm?
Situated on the Øresund coast, the beautiful Danish city of Hørsholm lies about 25 km north of Copenhagen. Its close proximity to the sea and the forests is one of the main reasons tourists from across the country flock to this city. You can easily explore and discover the city’s beauty with a car rental.
Famous Tourist Attractions in Hørsholm
- Hirschholm Palace: Also known as the ‘Versailles of the North’, the royal palace designed in Baroque style is one of Denmark’s architectural marvels.
- Hørsholm Idrætspark: The sports center with its skating rink, swimming pool, several courts and halls is home to a diverse range of sporting activities.
- The Danish Museum for Hunting and Forestry: The city’s famous museum keeps both children and adults interested with the many exciting exhibitions and activities.
- Arboretum: The delightful nature park with excellent hiking trails has an amazing collection of hundreds of different types of trees in its landscape.
- Karen Blixen Museum: This is a museum dedicated to the renowned Danish author Blixen with various rooms and gardens to explore around.
Book a rental car for Hørsholm and gear up for a fantastic vacation ahead.