What to See During Your Tour of Holbæk?
Holbæk is West Zealand’s second largest city and is located by Holbæk Inlet. It is an important harbour city as well as a cultural and commercial center for the area. With plenty of historical sites, museums and natural beauty, Holbæk is among Denmark’s most-visited destinations. And you can visit them all comfortably by renting a car.
Interesting Places to Visit in Holbæk
- Holbæk Museum: Situated in thirteen buildings, the museum exhibits life of the locals since Stone Age and showcases temporary exhibitions.
- Galleri Stokholm: This is a popular art gallery in the city that has contemporary paintings on exhibitions as well as on sale.
- Ladegårds Woods: This natural attraction combines four green areas – Lunden, Torbenlund Skov, Haveskoven and Knudsskov and is home to a variety of wildlife.
- Løvenborg Castle: The magnificent castle dates back to 12th century and offers a beautiful park along with interesting plays in the theater.
- Holbæk Sea Bath: The place has facilities for a range of water activities including a water slide, a 3-meter-springboard and a water trampoline.
- Use our car rental service in Holbæk and get the best out of your tour.