What Makes Herning a Great Tourist Destination?
The lively Danish city of Herning is among the more popular tourist destinations in the country. It is home to some of Denmark’s finest attractions, activities, events, concerts, fairs, art, restaurants and accommodations. Take that rental car of yours out for a drive and experience everything the city has to offer.
Places Worth Visiting in Herning
- Herning Museum Of Contemporary Art: Experience world-class contemporary art and see exhibitions by some of the best contemporary international and Danish artists.
- Baboon City: Visit the country’s ultimate indoor amusement and entertainment centre and have lots of fun with over 200 distinct interactive amusements.
- De Geometriske Haver: Also known as the Geometrical Gardens, this is a breathtaking tourist attraction designed by a set of geometrical rules.
- Laksen (Land Art): Watch the enormous 45 metres long stone sculpture of Skjern Å salmon by driving on the road opposite to Hotel Sinatur Skarrildhus.
- Jyllands Park Zoo: A perfect spot for a family outing, the park offers a playground and opportunities for a nice picnic.
Book a rental car for Herning and make the most out of your vacation.