What’s There to See on Your Tour of Herlev?
Located about 9 km from Copenhagen city center, Herlev is a suburb and a small yet beautiful municipality in Denmark. Although there are not many tourist attractions in the region, you can still make your tour enjoyable by hiring a car and driving to the nearby destinations that have plenty to offer.
Top Tourist Attractions to Visit Near Herlev
- Damhussøen: This is an artificial lake in district Rødovre about 8.4 km from Herlev. You can walk around or relax at the garden.
- The Open Air Museum: Just a 14 minute drive away, this open-air museum in Kongevejen has gardens and interesting exhibitions.
- Rosenborg Castle: This Dutch Renaissance gardens and palace in Øster Voldgade 4A includes a museum housing the magnificent crown jewels.
- Copenhagen Zoo: This is a fantastic zoo in Roskildevej 32 that has an elephant house and a natural habitat for polar bears.
- The Round Tower: The 17th century tower in Købmagergade 52A offers a planetarium, an observatory and an event hall.
- Take advantage of our unmatched car rental service in Herlev and visit all of the surrounding attractions with utmost ease.