A Small Guide to Ronne Airport
Ronne Airport, officially known as Bornholm Airport, is located only 5 km from the city of Ronne. This airport connects Bornholm Island with the outer world. Many flights from Copenhagen are available on daily basis. The Ronne Airport is serving tourists since 1940 and provides an easy access to the Island.
What Facilities Are Offered by Ronne Airport?
- A restaurant is located in the departure hall which is open 7 days a week from 10am to 5pm.
- Tourist can withdraw cash from the ATM machine located at the airport. It is provided by the Danske Bank.
- Tourist can also access wireless internet while waiting for the flight or when sitting in the restaurant.
- At Ronne Airport, you can also find a small book store named “Bornholms Lille Boghandel” which means “Bornholm Little Bookstore”.
- Other facilities offered by the airport include playroom for children, assistance for disabled and airport taxi.
Book your rental car for Ronne Airport in advance and get deals at amazing low rates.