What is the scope for tourism in Aabenraa?
This city is of great relevance in the Denmark tourism industry. Tourist attractions spread across the length and breadth of Aabenraa make rental cars a necessity here. Associating with Denmark Cars Rental will offer all tourists with the opportunity to add more locations onto their itinerary.
Places of interest in Aabenraa:
- The Froslev Camp Museum was built in 1944 during the German occupancy of Denmark. Today it is best preserved European war camp.
- Damgaard Molle is located in Aabenraa and it is known for offering some of the best picturesque locations here!!
- Det Maritime Kalvo is part of a small island called Kalvo and its shipping yard is of great relevance for the fishing trade here.
- St. Nikolai Church is the only Parish church in Aabenraa located at the top of the hill. This church is surrounded by a huge square.
- Brundlund Castle was built in 1411 by Queen Margareth. It now serves as an art museum displaying a collection of graphic works, paintings and sculptures.
Book budget- friendly car rental in Aabenraa and make the most of your stay here!!